Already in the Glass repair Business? Take it to the next level.
Owning a business requires an entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to working hard each and every day. As a glass repair business owner, you possess key qualities and attributes that we look for in a Glass Doctor franchisee.
At Glass Doctor, we take pride in the fact that the majority of our franchisees are former independent glass repair business owners. We know it takes superior technical skills, proficient customer service experience, and determination to build a successful glass repair business and sustain it. Add in the complexity of two completely different areas of expertise – auto and flat glass repairs and installations – and it may feel like running two businesses in one. We can simplify and help streamline both revenue streams into one manageable one.
We understand how much time you put into every part of your business, from service calls to marketing to equipment maintenance to payroll. It’s a lot.
What if we had a way to take the skill and talent you already have, and combine it with a system that builds you up and helps grow your business?
Our business is helping you grow yours, by giving you the tools you need to increase your profitability.
- Ongoing marketing support and materials that enhance your visibility to prospective customers and help you bring in new leads.
- State of the art computer software that makes administrative duties a snap -- from your finances to producing on-site quotes for your customers.
- Ongoing training and support — Our Sure Start training prepares you for all aspects of operations including scheduling, finances, recruiting/hiring and employee/technician retention.
- Rights to utilize highly recognized trademarks and marketing materials.
- A dedicated Franchise Consultant to coach you in your business.
- Regional meetings and annual reunions featuring updates and workshops from the corporate teams.
- Online learning tracks for your customer service representatives and techs.
- Education in the Glass Doctor business systems, culture and team development.